Skip to main content

44. Shearing Sheds


It's such an Aussie thing, shearing sheds.

Comments

  1. Yes Joan very Australian! I remember as a child loving the smell of our shearing shed .... I think it must have been the smell of the lanoline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been in a real shearing shed in action .. just seen shearing at shows or tourist exhibits. I would love to experience the real deal and smell that lanoline.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals