Skip to main content

29. Meadows


For want of a one word description I have used "Meadows" but what I really mean are big naturalised wildflower displays.  I have not seen the great wildflower meadows of Western Australia.  This one is from our trip to the Flinders Ranges in South Australia.

Comments

  1. I have not seen either of the two meadows you mention. The closest I came was when I mandered through the Bois de Boulogne on the outskirts of Paris. It is not planted, but it is maintained.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that type of meadow too. Maintained in a city environment usually means that weeds have to be removed.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colours both in this and the previous shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours. Just as good as WA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good. Because it will be a while before we make it to WA. But I will get there one day I hope.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals