I just typed a comment then is disappeared! Anyway I will try again.
He he I seem to have a thing for sun-dried washing as well as old decaying stuff. Perhaps I am an old fashioned girl at heart .... except for a 40 year love affair with information technology!
A lot of these photos are quite old, back in the days when I spent more time caring about my images rather than simply pointing and shooting. Methinks it is time I got back to caring again.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Lovely colours, and lines, and clever use of focus. Reminds me of the washing hanging on the line at Easts Caravan Park in Wollongong.
ReplyDeleteI just typed a comment then is disappeared! Anyway I will try again.
DeleteHe he I seem to have a thing for sun-dried washing as well as old decaying stuff. Perhaps I am an old fashioned girl at heart .... except for a 40 year love affair with information technology!
An interesting shot for all the reasons Julie mentions.
ReplyDeleteA lot of these photos are quite old, back in the days when I spent more time caring about my images rather than simply pointing and shooting. Methinks it is time I got back to caring again.
Delete