32. Moss December 31, 2014 Moss is so lovely and at its best in the rainforest I think. This is at the Cathedral of Ferns at Mount Wilson. Perhaps this post should have been fireworks given that it is New Year's Eve, but I don't actually have any photos of fireworks. Happy New Year every one!! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownJanuary 1, 2015 at 3:51 AMThis is fabulous! Happy New Year, Joan Elizabeth.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethJanuary 3, 2015 at 10:19 PMThanks Jose. I am planning on a good one.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJulieJanuary 1, 2015 at 9:27 AMI much prefer moss to fireworks, Joan. The best moss I have seen is on the King Billy pines near the Cradle Mountain Lodge, Tasmania.May 2015 be kind to you.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethJanuary 3, 2015 at 10:20 PMI have been cradle mountain and have only a vague recollection of the forests .... it was before I was a photographer which makes all the difference.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
This is fabulous! Happy New Year, Joan Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jose. I am planning on a good one.
DeleteI much prefer moss to fireworks, Joan. The best moss I have seen is on the King Billy pines near the Cradle Mountain Lodge, Tasmania.
ReplyDeleteMay 2015 be kind to you.
I have been cradle mountain and have only a vague recollection of the forests .... it was before I was a photographer which makes all the difference.
Delete