Skip to main content

19. Ferny places


For me ferny places are enchanted.  The hugging cliff walls in this one just add to the mystery.

Comments

  1. Yes, I love walking through ferns. There is a section of my morning walk where I go through ferns it is the best part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with that "the ferns are the best part" of any walk.

      Delete
  2. I love the smell of the rich, organic soil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing like a rainforest to get an understanding of decomposition into rich brown goodness.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals