Skip to main content

Central again


Here we are back at Central station.  Just missed the train and another hour to wait, so headed off to the refreshment rooms for yet another cuppa and I spotted my last lines for the day.

The end of my big city adventure.

Comments

  1. I'd call that the jackpot of lines. Cool and very eclectic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to scroll through your posts to catch up. Been busy in the garden. Looks like you had a nice time in town. Love the bookshop shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Near the refreshment rooms up the top ... shall have a scout around tomorrow morning. My train depatys at 745am for Gosford.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals