"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring" William Wordsworth
Search This Blog
Neutral Bay
There are lots of posh houses and apartments in Neutral Bay, like the one above. I am over this way to visit Nutcote the home of May Gibbs, creator of Snugglepot and Cuddle Pie. Her home is somewhat more modest.
I visited one of her childhood homes in Southern Western Australia the other year, a cottage by the river that apparently inspired her to write Snugglepot and Cuddlepie, so I'd like to see her Sydney home.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
I visited one of her childhood homes in Southern Western Australia the other year, a cottage by the river that apparently inspired her to write Snugglepot and Cuddlepie, so I'd like to see her Sydney home.
ReplyDelete