"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring" William Wordsworth
Search This Blog
Nutcote 1 of 3
It is a Mediterranean style home (except for the portico entrance) built in the 1920s so interior is arts and craft. Unfortunately they would not let me photograph inside. It has been furnished in the 1920-30s period.
Actually it was a bit of a disappointment to me. I was expecting something more like what you described in WA but I guess that was a bit much in such an urbanised area.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Now I didn't expect a house in that style since the WA house was a bush cottage.
ReplyDeleteActually it was a bit of a disappointment to me. I was expecting something more like what you described in WA but I guess that was a bit much in such an urbanised area.
ReplyDelete