Skip to main content

Back again 1 of 3


It's back to the ferry.  Oh bother I have just missed one now I have to hang around for the best part of an hour again.  I like this little peep at the beach from the shopping centre.

Comments

  1. I didn't think it was such a long wait for ferries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the weekend and not on a very important route.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals