Street 1 of 7 February 23, 2014 Well the city is of course all about movement and the street. So here's a week of what I saw. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments SusanFebruary 24, 2014 at 9:23 PMBeautiful trees - they provide a perfect backdrop to that scene. A lovely photo, lots of movement. I like it in black and white :D)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVickiFebruary 25, 2014 at 12:55 PMAnd light and shade. You have it all in this photo.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethFebruary 25, 2014 at 9:11 PMIt was the trees that surprised me in this photo. I don't usually think of trees when I picture Martin Place in my mind's eye.And of course, businessmen striding about is pretty much how it is in city.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bFebruary 26, 2014 at 4:25 PMI love street photography but it isn't easy or should I say comfortableReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethMarch 2, 2014 at 8:33 PMI just snap away regardless in the big city. I find it less comfortable in the mountains.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJulieMarch 2, 2014 at 12:54 AMThey are getting bigger, those saplings. That would be the Reserve Bank, I guess.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethMarch 2, 2014 at 8:33 PMYes Reserve Bank. I hadn't noticed the trees until I took this shot.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Beautiful trees - they provide a perfect backdrop to that scene.
ReplyDeleteA lovely photo, lots of movement. I like it in black and white :D)
And light and shade. You have it all in this photo.
ReplyDeleteIt was the trees that surprised me in this photo. I don't usually think of trees when I picture Martin Place in my mind's eye.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course, businessmen striding about is pretty much how it is in city.
I love street photography but it isn't easy or should I say comfortable
ReplyDeleteI just snap away regardless in the big city. I find it less comfortable in the mountains.
DeleteThey are getting bigger, those saplings. That would be the Reserve Bank, I guess.
ReplyDeleteYes Reserve Bank. I hadn't noticed the trees until I took this shot.
Delete