Skip to main content

Hospital 1 of 3



New camera or not I have a terrible time seeing photos in the city.  I kept saying to myself what would Julie, Peter or Jim see.

I'm at the hospital waiting for my husband to emerge.  I do find this hospital quite beautiful among the tall glass towers of the city.

Comments

  1. That used to be my lunch spot. It's surprisingly peaceful there. The Botanical Gardens are also very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a nice lunch spot. I make it the gardens later in the series.

      Delete
  2. This is a really interesting photo -- the sort that each time you look at it, you see something new. Old and new architecture. People doing all sorts of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an interesting spot. I particularly like the fountain. And the cafe served a nice lunch too.

      Delete
  3. Those old buildings - such character and really stand the test of time :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon there is a 60 year rule. If a building lasts 60 years it has a good chance of being loved for its history and preserved. Up until then people are likely to deem it just old-fashioned.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals