Skip to main content

Beach Road part 2


I took more shots as we walked back from the beach.  The light was really lovely by now.




Comments

  1. I know I don't have to pick a favourite ... but the palm leaf is FAAAABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It am always delighted at what light paints. So much more creative than me.

      Delete
  2. Just been catching up on all your posts back to Frazer Island. You have visited some great places on this tour. The top shot of the beach road and walkers is fabulous. It is a great time for photos. The light is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spotted then and thought immediately that it would make an aha photo.

      Delete
  3. I would enjoy walking that road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. But the funny thing is that but for me choosing it as a Road the Beckons I probably would not have walked it and found its delights.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals