Skip to main content

Beach Road - A Road the Beckons


Beach Road is one of the roads in the caravan park we were staying at.  The beach always beckons.





x

Comments

  1. Yes the beach does. Love how you included leaving your shoes at the door.
    Great Fraser island photos too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not out shoes. Someone forgot to take their's home :-)

      Delete
  2. That last photo reminds me of an oil painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too. The light was getting just right for good photos. Hence a few more shots tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Greetings to you to. I see you are newcomer to this space.

      Delete
  4. Amazing how brush turkeys seem so exotic when you don't normally see them - but to the locals they're a pest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they can be a nuisance but I still like them.

      Delete
  5. The bottom shot is so beautiful and what a fantastic bird on top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a lovely bird but they show no fear of humans and can be quite brazen ... they used to invade my in-laws kitchen regularly. The other thing they do is scratch up big piles of leaf litter to make their nest. In the suburbs that can be a nuisance when they scape up all the garden mulch.

      But they don't live in my area so I can view them fondly.

      Delete
  6. I saw a bush turkey crossing the main street of Noosa!
    At the zebra crossing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals