Skip to main content

Melaleuca forest


We are driving past Melaleuca forests which I found quite lovely.

Comments

  1. Great shot, Joan! Love all the repetition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me a little of the Ansell Adams shots of Aspens ... but with none of the subtle beauty of this photography however.

      Delete
  2. The shot reminds me of New Zealand where there were a lot of these forests along the coast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting. I guess I have not travelled enough in NZ to understand their flora. My only big trip over there was nearly 40 years ago ... only quick business trips to cities since then,

      Delete
  3. I love this shot, sort of modern art.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals