Skip to main content

Big banana


The Big Banana at Coffs Harbour was one of the first of Australia's big things and these days the attraction is a little worn but we called in anyway.

It was the weekend again, I will take you down the Road that Beckoned tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Gotta love the big banana, you have great road trips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am already looking forward to our trip next year. We are going to go back North again and fill in some of the spaces.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals