Skip to main content

Morning Golf 2 of 7


I'm the only silly one out and about on this misty morn.

Comments

  1. They be nandina domestica, me thinks.

    How come the greens are not, green that is? I thought we'd had tons of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shot ... right into the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I'm no expert but my general observation is that winter grass is typically brown regardless of the amount of rainfall. That is true of the paddocks but I think they would normally use a different type of grass on the golf course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue morning light is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks inviting for a game but not at that time in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bluish tinge of the mist too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Mary Ann, the blue light is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals