Skip to main content

Summer - Ethereal weeds




These dandelions had huge seed heads, a glorious collection of filmy tall glasses.

Comments

  1. So delicate.
    Have you seen this light at Ikea?
    http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/90190449

    I wonder what was their inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, I think you have made me look at weeds with a different eye. Yesterday I took a shot at an amazing bloom, but it was too much wind and the photo was awful. This one is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exquisite when we can look this closely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals