Morning golf 5 of 7 June 08, 2011 I am such a sucker for gum trees in the mist, I'm enjoying this 'golf'. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JulieJune 8, 2011 at 9:48 AM*chuckle*I like this shot very much and totally agree with your sentiments.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySusanJune 8, 2011 at 10:15 AMCan never take too many gum tree shots!An excellent use of the golf course.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyWinamJune 8, 2011 at 10:49 AMI'd play golf if every course was as scenic as this one.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMary AnnJune 8, 2011 at 3:52 PMI guess I like golf after all. Who knew?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJune 9, 2011 at 6:51 AMI think this is the most mysterious misty shot in the series and I love it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
*chuckle*
ReplyDeleteI like this shot very much and totally agree with your sentiments.
Can never take too many gum tree shots!
ReplyDeleteAn excellent use of the golf course.
I'd play golf if every course was as scenic as this one.
ReplyDeleteI guess I like golf after all. Who knew?
ReplyDeleteI think this is the most mysterious misty shot in the series and I love it.
ReplyDelete