Skip to main content

Summer - Skybird


I'm not going find eagles soaring on the thermals on a frosty winter morn.

Comments

  1. Someone forgot to tell that to our wedge-tail eagles. I saw one on the week-end air surfing up on One Tree Hill. I'm always very conscious of the eagles coz I'm terrified one is going to pick up my little dog and fly away with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're magnificent to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals