Lovely clear silhouettes against a glorious sky. What did Yeats say in He wishes for the cloths of heaven:
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths, Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Lovely clear silhouettes against a glorious sky. What did Yeats say in He wishes for the cloths of heaven:
ReplyDeleteHad I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths,
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Great comment Julie. The blue is a magic colour. Great composition.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous photo - wow!
ReplyDeleteLovely choice of quote Julie.