June roses June 01, 2011 Back at the camp I was taken by the frosted roses. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JulieJune 1, 2011 at 7:32 AMYes, I can see why. They resemble frosted candies that abound over the Christmas season. Does the frost permanently wilt the petals?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySusanJune 1, 2011 at 10:49 AMBeauties, frozen in time.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethJune 1, 2011 at 11:35 AMJulie, I wondered about that myself. Don't know the answer. They were still frosted when we left for the day.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJune 3, 2011 at 6:47 AMFrosted roses! This is something I have never seen. Fantastic!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Yes, I can see why. They resemble frosted candies that abound over the Christmas season. Does the frost permanently wilt the petals?
ReplyDeleteBeauties, frozen in time.
ReplyDeleteJulie, I wondered about that myself. Don't know the answer. They were still frosted when we left for the day.
ReplyDeleteFrosted roses! This is something I have never seen. Fantastic!
ReplyDelete