Skip to main content

Rocks


The drive is truly beautiful through lovely pagoda rock country but I haven't found a way of capturing the essence of this type of country so you are going to have to take my word for it.

Comments

  1. I was in the area a couple of years ago. I only have one photo of the pagodas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you might think it still looks great!

    Why not link up one of your great travel posts to the Blog Hop I'm hosting on my blog? Look forward to seeing you there!

    Red Nomad OZ
    <a href="http://rednomadoz.blogspot.com>Adventures in Australia</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. The rare photo that does justice to it is . . . well, rare.

    And yet we continue trying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winam, that is a great shot of the pogodas. At Newnes you can get above them but on this particular drive we were at their feet looking up.

    Red I will see what I can do ... a bit flat out at the moment.

    Mary Ann, and it is such fun trying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pagoda rock country, a fine definition to what I see here and I truly like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals