The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull! But there is something of interest in the image. These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today. On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.
Delicate and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCould do with a bit of cool today ... it's very hot.
DeleteIt is sublime tracery. I do not recall seeing this sort of frost shot from you before. Memory fails.
ReplyDeleteNo I think this is one I have not posted. A frosty morn provides so many shots it is hard to pick what to post. Also I find that sometimes things I rejected for the blog turn out to be quite pleasing when looking back some time later.
Delete