Skip to main content

Sooo green


Before we hit the trees of the national park I wanted to post one more photo of the rolling hills just to mention how green the grass is at the moment.  The rain has made the hills an even more delightful sight than normal this summer.

This shot was actually taken on the trip home.  The grey sky had lifted by then.  Green hills and blue sky .... ahhhh.

Comments

  1. Love the blue sky. I really missed it after one month in the grey UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful combination of green and blue!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals