It's a beautiful photo. I think I've mentioned it before - I can't look at a landscape like this without thinking of that glorious tapestry in the Great Hall at Parliament House based on Arthur Boyd's painting.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
It's a beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteI think I've mentioned it before - I can't look at a landscape like this without thinking of that glorious tapestry in the Great Hall at Parliament House based on Arthur Boyd's painting.
http://www.aph.gov.au/Visit_Parliament/Parliament_House_Art_Collection/Great_Hall_Tapestry
I reminded me of the very same tapestry. But in the end I linked with Blue Poles in the title.
ReplyDeletebefore I even read you words I thought I could see this hanging on a wall.
ReplyDelete