Skip to main content

Wheat harvest 3 of 3


Arthurville turned out to be this grain silo in a field nestled in a broad field of wheat.

This is the last town on this trip, time to head home.  In the next few posts I will show you some more places I have picked up on the road between Orange and Bathurst.  We are up to #93 and racing towards the finish line.

Comments

  1. Well done, nearly there. I don't think I've ever seen wheat up close and ripe. It never ceases to amaze me how people first worked out that it could be made into bread.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals