Skip to main content

Muronbong



Muronbong turned out to be as I expected, a lonely grain silo beside the road.  But Madam Tom Tom insisted the town was further up the road so we went along with her.  But when she declared we had 'reached our destination' there was nothing of note other than the grain harvesting going on across the field.

I will add Muronbong as a locality over at 100 towns tomorrow when I hope to do my catch  up.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals