Skip to main content

Lyndhurst #99



We are off to a great start.  Lyndhurst is not only a town its a right Royal town.

Pop over to 100 towns to see more of Lyndhurst and I have also added this shot to the Royal Collection which I have been updating and revamping during the break.

Comments

  1. Heading over the Great Divide as well. That is a great looking Royal. I will keep an eye out for some on my travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay ... I shall 'pop' ... looking forward to what you unearth on NYE ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 79 Royals by my count ... I like that dynamic layout ... seems appropriate for the topic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals