Skip to main content

Wattle Flat


Wattle Flat is in the area we have been visiting on this trip and as I have not posted this town yet I thought this a good opportunity.  There are always old vehicles to be found in old towns and Wattle Flat is the kind of place that says "old town". Go visit 100 towns to see images of it.


Comments

  1. It's RED just like the truck I found, but has this one also done 2,000,000 miles??!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous old truck - hasn't it got character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself attracted to the scratchy red paintwork...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals