Skip to main content

Memories


I remember as a kid seeing flower domes like this in a shop window and thinking they were the most beautiful thing, I couldn't figure out why Mum was not similarly enthralled.

I've been keeping my eye out for one. The cemetery at Turondale had lots of them, and not broken like others I have seen.

At Turondale there was a few farm houses along the road, a church and the cemetery.  I have added it as a locality over at 100 towns.

Comments

  1. Funny how taste changes as we get older. It doesn't do anything for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals