Skip to main content

Shooters Hill


We were looking for a new town to tick off the list, though I as I expected it turned out to be a locality. Some sheds and farm houses and this little beauty in a paddock.  Up the road we found a cemetery so perhaps it was once bigger.

I will add Shooters Hill as a locality over at 100 towns.

Comments

  1. Perhaps 'Shooters Hill' and the cemetery are intimately related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the raw materials of this atmospheric cottage haven't been looted!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals