I guess (or: I remember) sometime in the last years having mentioned that my father was a railroad employee. I often visited him at the station as a child and they had exactly the same ticket "system" or "dispenser" - and almost the same kind of tickets.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
You know...they ARE soothing!
ReplyDeleteFantastic details!
ReplyDeleteI guess (or: I remember) sometime in the last years having mentioned that my father was a railroad employee. I often visited him at the station as a child and they had exactly the same ticket "system" or "dispenser" - and almost the same kind of tickets.
ReplyDeleterepeating patterns make good photos too.
ReplyDeletelove the patterns.. My dad was a ticket seller for many years, and those cardboard tickets bring back so many memories of him...
ReplyDeleteHadn't thought about them being soothing as such, but I know they are most attractive to the eye.
ReplyDeleteThe PTC was not all that long ago, either.
ReplyDelete