Skip to main content

Next Train




The information boards look as quaint and old fashioned at the engine but our station at Lawson still has them.

Today we are finishing this series, the next train is going to take us somewhere else.

Comments

  1. A wonderful old-world-look to this station. I'm wondering where the next train is going to take us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The train series is just wonderful, Joan! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous locomotive! And I miss those info boards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to the next one - although it'll be hard to leave this one behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a familiar board. One I saw everyday of my school life when going home from school except Woolooware is on the Cronulla line. It should be Helensburg. Otford, Stanwell Pk. Bill would love this place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew Diane would comment on the yellow board. I loved the way they flicked that board to make the names right for the next train.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals