Skip to main content

Window to the sea


I love the way the paths to these lonely beaches open a window to the sea and how there is usually in the frame mesmerised surfers watching the waves.

Comments

  1. Nice composition. I like how there's so much vegetation here. A lot of dune areas are just grass and pig face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan, looks like you are having a great break at the seaside.
    Really enjoyed the Blue Hour shots and poetry. The Poe poem and shot are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love those windows to the sea too. I'm always clicking those. In fact some of my best pictures are of this. This one is a beauty too. It is just inviting you down to the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww - don't they look cute?

    I remember one year we were walking through one of these paths down to the beach at Peregian and there was a snake hanging over the path from a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Letty!! I don't think I will walk one of those paths freely ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the mystery of this shot - but I too immediately thought of snakes! Is that what being an Aussie is all about??!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this view and the title is just great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals