"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring" William Wordsworth
Search This Blog
Camel Rock Beach
Yep I can see the camel. Can you?
There was a time when I didn't know how to photograph the beach because it is not my natural setting but I love it now. Come let's go for a walk towards those rocks.
It kind of takes your eyes and mind a little while to get used to a different kind of "busy"ness, doesn't it? Bush is so busy with leaves and grass and branches. Beach is so busy with different kinds of gritty bits and seaweed and rocks.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
I do like that rock formation. My husband would say that the rocks have been folded so that they are almost vertical and then weathered.
ReplyDeleteyou captured the peaceful nature of the beach. makes me want to walk it with you.
ReplyDeleteIt kind of takes your eyes and mind a little while to get used to a different kind of "busy"ness, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteBush is so busy with leaves and grass and branches.
Beach is so busy with different kinds of gritty bits and seaweed and rocks.
Yes I can see a camel! Look forward to the stroll.
ReplyDeleteI see the camel but he should be in the desert not the sea. He must be lost. I will just love to walk on the beach with you.
ReplyDeleteumm ... no ... not really. This is a gap where I want another hump to be.
ReplyDeleteHang about a tick whilst I take my shoes and socks off ... I'm coming ... wait for me ...
Nope, don't see a camel ;-).
ReplyDeleteI see a Iguania.