Kite Surfer January 13, 2012 Gosh this looks hard. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments WinamJanuary 13, 2012 at 8:03 AMStanding on a surfboard is already hard for me...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDianneJanuary 13, 2012 at 8:21 AMI love to watch these kite-riders but ther's no way you would get me up in one. Loved your beach art from the previous post Joan.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyfreefallingJanuary 13, 2012 at 10:28 AMI believe you actually have to have muscles that work.Mine are too flaccid.It happens as you get older.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bJanuary 13, 2012 at 9:16 PMGreat shots not easy to get it all in. It must be a fun sport for strong young people.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJanuary 14, 2012 at 2:19 AMFrioens tell me doing this is just great but I don't think I will ever try it. :-) I really like the top shot.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJanuary 14, 2012 at 2:20 AMI mean 'Friends', sorry...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJulieJanuary 15, 2012 at 8:24 AMooo ... ahhhh ...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Standing on a surfboard is already hard for me...
ReplyDeleteI love to watch these kite-riders but ther's no way you would get me up in one. Loved your beach art from the previous post Joan.
ReplyDeleteI believe you actually have to have muscles that work.
ReplyDeleteMine are too flaccid.
It happens as you get older.
Great shots not easy to get it all in. It must be a fun sport for strong young people.
ReplyDeleteFrioens tell me doing this is just great but I don't think I will ever try it. :-) I really like the top shot.
ReplyDeleteI mean 'Friends', sorry...
ReplyDeleteooo ... ahhhh ...
ReplyDelete