"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring" William Wordsworth
Search This Blog
Wheels
As we approached Yeoval I remembered there is something distinctly different about this town ... there are bicycles in the trees! It seems to be a wheely good tourist idea.
Joan, thank you for the comment on 'in the wild', I appreciate it. The thing is keeping four blogs updated means spending too much time at the computer. Hope I will notice the difference having just two... :-)
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Wheely good idea or a wheely stupid idea?
ReplyDeleteIt gets worse Diane ... more to come.
ReplyDeleteNow, that's quite surprising! Love the sign.
ReplyDeleteJoan, thank you for the comment on 'in the wild', I appreciate it. The thing is keeping four blogs updated means spending too much time at the computer. Hope I will notice the difference having just two... :-)
Love it!
ReplyDelete