The fence shot September 02, 2011 We are on our way out of Cudal where I took my fence shot for this trip. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments diane bSeptember 3, 2011 at 7:52 AMAre they obligatory? I love fence shots they are good at leading your eye into a photo. This is typical of the long paddock.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethSeptember 3, 2011 at 7:57 PMNot obligatory but I rather like fence shots so always have my eye out for one.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Are they obligatory? I love fence shots they are good at leading your eye into a photo. This is typical of the long paddock.
ReplyDeleteNot obligatory but I rather like fence shots so always have my eye out for one.
ReplyDelete