Skip to main content

Nature's art


Instead of a Fred Williams painting here is a little bit of art made by nature and a lawn mower. In the grounds of the gallery.

Comments

  1. What a pity that no photos were allowed in the gallery - I would loved to have seen some of his paintings! I'll console myself with the snake-line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean 'lawn mower'? Isn't that where a root of a tree is breaking the top-soil?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is the root of the tree breaking the top-soil but the top of the root is smoothed down by the lawn mower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals