This is just what I found with the Kimberleys. I had thought that the entire centre of our country was red and vegetatiob-less. No so.
End of Novenmber eh. Goodo. I have run out of steam with my Kimberleys tour and have not done NT yet. Shall get back to it I hope prior to France. Just for my own record more than anything else.
Julie, I have been enjoying your trip so look forward to you completing the story when you have time.
AB, I try to document things that will show international readers our country. At the same time it is all a big adventure for me so also a record of what interests me as well as what I think will make a good photo.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
This is just what I found with the Kimberleys. I had thought that the entire centre of our country was red and vegetatiob-less. No so.
ReplyDeleteEnd of Novenmber eh. Goodo. I have run out of steam with my Kimberleys tour and have not done NT yet. Shall get back to it I hope prior to France. Just for my own record more than anything else.
Interesting documentary.
ReplyDeleteJulie, I have been enjoying your trip so look forward to you completing the story when you have time.
ReplyDeleteAB, I try to document things that will show international readers our country. At the same time it is all a big adventure for me so also a record of what interests me as well as what I think will make a good photo.
That is similar to my way of thinking, I document for my sensibility and to aid my memory. And if others like it, that adds to the value to me.
ReplyDelete