Worn August 11, 2010 I think I'm a downstairs person. Much as I love grand houses I am always drawn emotionally to the more humble worn parts. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JulieAugust 11, 2010 at 7:53 AMDid you borrow my eyes for this post? How exquisite ... yes, I shall put my hand up as sympatico. Definitely downstairs not upstairs.You would know it if you got a splinter from that bench. And look at that mangle ... what a find!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownAugust 11, 2010 at 9:25 PMSuch amazing textures in every wonderful shot!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMartinaAugust 12, 2010 at 5:09 AMI read "worm" as the title. Than I looked for the woodworm in the bench.The colours in this little series are so nice. The blue tonality works well with the objects shown.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Did you borrow my eyes for this post? How exquisite ... yes, I shall put my hand up as sympatico. Definitely downstairs not upstairs.
ReplyDeleteYou would know it if you got a splinter from that bench. And look at that mangle ... what a find!
Such amazing textures in every wonderful shot!
ReplyDeleteI read "worm" as the title. Than I looked for the woodworm in the bench.
ReplyDeleteThe colours in this little series are so nice. The blue tonality works well with the objects shown.