Skip to main content

Frost


My morning walk the next day was across frosty grass. Brisk but pleasant.  There is something lovely about crisp sunny cold.  While the mountains where I live gets cold it is so often misty as well, a damp kind of cold.

Comments

  1. I am with you - brisk, sunny cold is invigorating. Lovely shot, Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can both have frost and cold. I don't like any kind of cold except Brisbane cold, which is not realy cold, just cool.Lovely shots of the frost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, frost in the land of sun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals