Warm up April 06, 2010 In workshop, State Mine Heritage Park, LithgowI am sure many a worker has warmed up in this cosy corner of the workshop, it can get chilly in Lithgow. We were there on a wet summer's day. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Lithgow industry State Mine Heritage Park Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Renee HowellApril 6, 2010 at 11:14 AMI can imagine the glow of the coals on a cold, clammy day. Nice photo!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMartinaApril 8, 2010 at 5:10 AMthat's not your husband's workshop ... I think I am on the wrong blog, >.->.Good photo, though. I can smell the coal, too.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJulieApril 8, 2010 at 9:13 AMHah ... I was thinking about the smell of the coal, too ... then I thought about the level of the coal-dust ... and coughing ...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyABApril 8, 2010 at 8:17 PMYou always find these amazing brown and grey tones that go with the colour scheme of the blog!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMary AnnApril 9, 2010 at 5:22 AMOh, what a lovely image. It made me think of Dickens, but that's just stream of consciousness.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
I can imagine the glow of the coals on a cold, clammy day. Nice photo!
ReplyDeletethat's not your husband's workshop ... I think I am on the wrong blog, >.->.
ReplyDeleteGood photo, though. I can smell the coal, too.
Hah ... I was thinking about the smell of the coal, too ... then I thought about the level of the coal-dust ... and coughing ...
ReplyDeleteYou always find these amazing brown and grey tones that go with the colour scheme of the blog!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a lovely image. It made me think of Dickens, but that's just stream of consciousness.
ReplyDelete