Skip to main content

More old stuff

Shed by railway, Wallerawang

I can't stay away from old stuff for long, at Wallerwang I saw this old railway shed up from the railway station.

Also, as I've built up quite a backlog of photos so I'm going back to daily posting for a while.


Comments

  1. Ooo ooo ooo ... love the combination of images today, Joan. Love this closeup too ... look at that decaying beam ... *sigh* ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old wood detail! Glad to have you posting on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the textures. There's nothing like the color of aged wood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love images of old buildings - and you've don't an excellent job of capturing the detail of the wood and rusted metal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully weathered wood. Just made for photographing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals