And again - like with the photos before - it is very church-like to me. But what an interesting wayfaring, I am looking forward to seeing more of your photos - you captured everything so well, I see it all alive with workers and noise (and sawdust in this case).
This is great! I love the series you took at the State Mine. The shimmer on the coal and little runs on the machinery remind me of the soft mist that was falling the day you visited. Would it be possible to create a link from our website.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
And again - like with the photos before - it is very church-like to me. But what an interesting wayfaring, I am looking forward to seeing more of your photos - you captured everything so well, I see it all alive with workers and noise (and sawdust in this case).
ReplyDeleteThis is great! I love the series you took at the State Mine. The shimmer on the coal and little runs on the machinery remind me of the soft mist that was falling the day you visited. Would it be possible to create a link from our website.
ReplyDeleteEvery shot deserves being enlarged. Beautiful set of four!
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me very much of the Eveleigh Shunting yards which have been converted into "Carriageworks". Lovely eye here, Joan.
ReplyDelete