Skip to main content

River bridges


At Wagga Wagga we said goodbye to the Murrumbidgee at the old river crossing, so typical of the river bridges around New South Wales.

Comments

  1. Clunkety .. clunkety ... clunkety ... clunkety ... clunk

    So long since I have been over one quite as elaborate as that. There is a lovely curved wooden bridge on the outskirst of Bermagui that I will experience soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading a bridge book at the moment - I can never remember the name - it's a kate grenville one.
    Funny how humans have a sentimental thing for bridges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have chosen a great angle to show us the bridge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals