Skip to main content

Dawn


I was exhaused and didn't want to get out of bed at dawn but stumbled out to grab this shot from the lodge. I'm sure it would have been pretty down at the lake but I went back to bed for an extra snooze before starting the new day ... we are off to Pooncarie which is an old river port on the Darling River.

Comments

  1. Pooncarie ... what a lovely sound. Reminds me of Pontchartrain ...

    I do not know this town ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yhe sunrise was definitely worth stirring early. Sort of a two tone buttermilk sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pooncarie ... yes that name sucked me in too ... wait for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals