In a year or two you'll come back to these images to rediscover them and remember this trip, most of which you'll have forgotten. It will be wonderful to recall every bit of it. This is why I love blogging, it's a journal - with friends!
Paula, that's a nice way to describe blogging ... a journal with friends. I already enjoy looking back at the photos. The actual experience is forgotton so quickly without the photos.
I am so happy to be able to share this trip with friends and enjoy your reactions as the story unfolds.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Glorious colours. I love how desert sunsets seem to last forever.
ReplyDeleteIn a year or two you'll come back to these images to rediscover them and remember this trip, most of which you'll have forgotten. It will be wonderful to recall every bit of it. This is why I love blogging, it's a journal - with friends!
ReplyDeleteI agree with PJ. So long as Blogger does not misplace the posts!!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours and swirls of the top image, but simply adore an old fashioned windmill!!
Paula, that's a nice way to describe blogging ... a journal with friends. I already enjoy looking back at the photos. The actual experience is forgotton so quickly without the photos.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to be able to share this trip with friends and enjoy your reactions as the story unfolds.
It's kinda like our own Aurora Borealis.
ReplyDeleteI like the angles in the first photo.
Of course I don't mind, J.E., they are wonderful! The first one is breathtaking! What a scenery!
ReplyDelete