Skip to main content

11. Cafes


I am not a fine dining person, but I love a cafe, especially an old fashioned gem in a country town.

This is the White Rose Cafe at Dunedoo, NSW.

Comments

  1. I love these country mid-century cafes. They're like little time machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sell good food
    not fast food


    That's a sign I like to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh isn't great. That day there were quite a lot of city folk in the cafe and boy were they grumbling about the length of service.

      Delete
  3. Show me a white table-cloth and sparkling silver, and I run a mile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes ... me too ... even though I love sparkling silver, shiny crystal and fine dinner plates, even a starched and ironed white linen cloth ... but only at home.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals