Skip to main content

Rural Landscape 3 of 3


Along with sheep, cattle, vineyards and olives it's quite horsey around here.

Comments

  1. as our winter approaches, i especially
    enjoy your verdant summer photos.
    sweet horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks more like a plodder than a canter, to my eyes.

    Now I see why you have grouped these three - similar compostition, different subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for me to catch-up on your wanderings.
    (I don't know how people blog who have jobs and families!!)
    Love the sculptures at Broken Hill.
    I love sculpture when it's placed in the landscape.

    And the church spire peaking through the trees - really, it's just another form of sculpture in the landscape, isn't it?
    Where is it?

    Your banner photo looks like our trailer after someone crashed into it a couple of weeks back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a calm moment :) this reminds me of when I used to go horse-back riding as a child - such peaceful memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful relaxing, rich country scene. You have a great eye for composition. Is this Mudgee?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lea, I am beginning to enjoy the snow shots coming in from your part of the world.

    Julie, all three photos were taken close together on the outskirts of the town. Taking shots in three different directions. The horse is definitely a plodder.

    Letty, Mudgee. The church as a sculpture interesting thought. I also love those sculptures at Broken Hill.

    Megan, I was raised in the country but never rode a horse. It was something I dreamed about but when I got on one (just once) I was happy to get off.

    Diane, thank you and yes Mudgee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tree and wonderful composition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals